Saturday, January 8, 2011

Omarion Is God-fearing, Respectful & Bisexual ?

Remember B2K? The pretty all male R&B group that everyone had a little question mark over their heads? The one that split up and then some time after one of the band's members Raz B reported that he was molested by Chris Stokes his cousin and ex-manager and Marques Houston, fellow singer. After years of confirm on Ras' part and deny on Houston's and Stokes' part, Raz B came out late last year giving Vibe Magazine the full scoop on what happened, emphasizing that he was not lying or bipolar as another fellow singer of the group, Omarion alleged. Well, we don't know if Raz was lying to this date but we can tell you that in a recent press release Omarion revealed his sexuality stating, “I pride myself in being an honest, God Fearing, respectful man. I have kept my personal life private and wanted to keep it that way. Unfortunately, other’s are interested in profiting from my anguish; so before they can do that, i will clarify things. I am not at all what certain ex-band members are trying to paint me as, I am however a respectable, mature, proud, bisexual man.”

Look at this picture ... Do you think we're surprised? Let's just sit back and wait for the other members to spill their beans now. Maybe some light on Raz B's case will be shed soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment